The message scheduling feature is not yet available for WhatsApp users. In such a situation, if you want to send a message to someone by default, then the members of the messaging platform have to face a lot of problems.
For example, we can say hello to someone at the appointed time of the birthday. In such a situation, there is no direct way for WhatsApp users. Although they can do this using third-party applications. You have to download some applications from Google Play Store.
Schedule message feature in WhatsApp
1. First of all open Play Store.
2. Then you need to download the SKEDit mobile app.
3. Log in to the application.
4. Select WhatsApp option from the menu.
5. Now enable Accessibility.
6. Go back to the SKEDit application and turn on the toggle.
7. Tap Allow.
8. Then go to the app again.
9. From here you can select the Ask me before sending option. Enabling this option will notify you before the message is sent on the scheduled day. In that case, if you do not agree, the message will not be sent.
10. Also you can still enjoy the benefits of schedule message feature without enabling the above option. However, if so, you will not receive any notification.
Use the Schedule Message feature on WhatsApp?
1. In this case, there is no third-party application suitable for iOS users. Alternatively, iPhone users will be able to use the Schedule Message feature. For this, the aspirants have to download the Siri Shortcuts app.
2. After opening Siri Shortcuts app on iPhone, go to Automation tab.
3. Now create personal automation by clicking on the plus symbol.
4. Select a specific time of day to run the automation.
5. After specifying the date and time, click on Action. Then you have to search by typing WhatsApp in the search bar.
6. Send a text message here. Then confirm the time and tap on Next option.
7. Then your message will reach your friend on the specified day.